Kate @ Hamilton East School
Sunday, 3 December 2017
wonder book rating
☆☆☆☆☆
I give wonder a 5 out of 5 star rating.
I love,love,love wonder it is one of the best books I've ever read (had read to me)
Auggie is caring respectful and ongoing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
pattern poem dog
how to do pointillism
How to do pointillism Materials Fake flower and vase White paper Cotton bud or paint brush Paint ( primary and secondary) Pe...
(no title)
Weaving-Mane Stanley Mane Stanley is weaving a basket. She is pegging the corners as she goes And weaving flax in and out over and o...
strike
30 seconds of whatever we want bang bang bang bang bang 30 seconds later “Caylee I think I've gone death already” one of the beats we u...
No comments:
Post a Comment